It’s time to plan a party, because you’ll be looking for a chance to show off these impressively yummy ribs.
Oven-Baked Jam-Glazed Ribs
Makes 4 to 6 Servings
- 3½ to 4 pounds pork loin ribs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup seedless blackberry jam
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Using a sharp knife, pierce thin membrane on back of ribs; peel off and discard. Rub oil over ribs.
- In a small bowl, whisk together salt, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, and pepper. Rub salt mixture over ribs until well coated. Place ribs on prepared pan and cover with foil.
- Bake for 2 hours. Remove ribs and uncover. Increase oven temperature to 450°.
- In a small bowl, whisk together jam, apple juice, mustard, and vinegar. Brush about one-third of jam mixture over ribs. Reserve remaining jam mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, until tender, 20 minutes more, basting ribs after 10 minutes with half of jam mixture. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining jam mixture.