Olive Salad Dip with Salami and Andouille Chips
Yields: 2 cups
- 2¼ cups prepared olive salad, drained*
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- Salami and Andouille Chips (recipe follows)
- In the work bowl of a food processor, place olive salad, parsley, lemon zest and juice, and red pepper; pulse until finely chopped. Serve with Salami and Andouille Chips.
*We used Boscoli Italian Olive Salad
Salami and Andouille Chips
- 2 (1.5-ounce) packages sliced genoa salami*
- 1 pound smoked andouille sausage, cut into thin diagonal slices
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, arrange salami slices in a single layer.
- Bake until crisp, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from pan; let cool on paper towels. Wipe pan clean; repeat procedure with sausage slices. Sausage slices will continue to crisp as they cool.
*We used Gusto Genoa Mild Salami.