This Mulled Citrus Cider is sure to warm you up on a cool autumn or brisk winter night!
Mulled Citrus Cider
Yield: approximately 8 cups
Write a review
- 5 cups tangerine juice
- 3 cups unfiltered apple juice
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 4 lemon slices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon whole allspice
- Garnish: tangerine slices, cinnamon sticks
- In a large saucepan, bring tangerine juice, apple juice, cinnamon sticks, lemon slices, cloves, and allspice to a simmer over medium-low heat; cook for 20 minutes. Strain through a sieve into a pitcher. Garnish with tangerine slices and cinnamon sticks, if desired.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/