A quick and easy recipe during one of the busiest, most memorable times of the year, these Skillet Shrimp from Bacon Up® Bacon Grease keep your meal simple and special. The dish is versatile enough as a stand-alone appetizer, salad topper, or an entrée that’s the star of the show. What makes these shrimp so special? Sautéing the shrimp in Bacon Up® Bacon Grease! According to Monica: “This is a go-to recipe for me — so easy and so versatile! Shrimp can be served as an appetizer with your favorite sauce, tossed with pasta, in a taco, or as the protein topper on a salad. The added flavor of the Bacon Up® Bacon Grease with a little kick from the Cajun seasoning and red pepper is really a crowd pleaser!” The rich and complex flavor of Bacon Up® Bacon Grease makes any dish feel chef-inspired.
- • 1½ teaspoons Cajun seasoning (Use your favorite!)
- • ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- • 1 pound peeled and deveined fresh shrimp
- • 1 tablespoon Bacon Up® Bacon Grease
- In a large mixing bowl, mix Cajun seasoning and red pepper. Add shrimp, and toss to ensure the shrimp is coated well.
- In a large skillet, heat Bacon Up® over medium heat.
- Add shrimp, and cook until shrimp is pink and cooked through, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove shrimp from the skillet, and serve immediately.
For more from Bacon Up® Bacon Grease, visit them at https://baconup.com/ today!