Miniature Peach Cobblers
Yield: 6 servings
Write a review
- 6 cups peeled, pitted, and sliced fresh peaches
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 recipe Almond Shortbread Topping (link to recipe follows)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large saucepan, cook peaches, orange juice, lemon juice, and butter over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted, approximately 8 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and nutmeg; stir into peach mixture until combined. Remove from heat.
- Divide peach mixture among 6 (1 1⁄2-cup) oven-proof dishes. Divide Almond Shortbread Topping into 6 portions; place over peach mixture. Place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until browned and bubbly, 25 to 28 minutes.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/
Almond Shortbread Topping Recipe