This main dish doesn’t even require a grill! These mini burgers are easy to munch while at a gathering and will stretch to feed a crowd.
Mini Bacon Blue-Cheese Burgers
Write a review
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 (4-ounce) containers crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 (11-ounce) packages frozen Parker-House-style rolls, split and toasted
- Garnish: shredded lettuce, sliced cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line the bottom half of a broiler pan with aluminum foil; top with broiler grate. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine ground chuck, bacon, blue cheese, Worcestershire, garlic, pepper, and salt.
- Shape mixture into 30 (2-inch) patties. Place on prepared broiler pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and mustard. Spread mayonnaise mixture on bottom halves of rolls; top each with one burger.
- Top with shredded lettuce and sliced tomatoes, if desired.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on top halves of rolls, and place on tomatoes. Serve immediately.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/