This “kitchen-sink” style chocolate bark recipe is the perfect after-school fall treat for your kids. It also makes a great holiday gift!
A Little Bit of Everything Bark
Yield: approximately 20 pieces
Write a review
- 2 cups potato sticks
- 2 cups pretzels, roughly chopped
- 1 cup roasted salted cashews, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup roasted salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups chopped candy bars (see Kitchen Tip)
- 2 pounds chocolate-flavored candy coating, such as Candy Quik
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with wax paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together potato sticks, pretzels, cashews, peanuts, and candy bars. Reserve
- 1 1⁄2 cups mixture, and set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, microwave candy coating in 30-second intervals until melted, stirring in between each interval. Pour over mixture, stirring to coat.
- Spread in an even layer on prepared pan. Sprinkle with reserved mixture. Let cool completely. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container up to 5 days.
- Kitchen Tip: Use your favorite candy bars for this recipe. We used 1 cup chopped Kit Kat bars and 1 cup chopped Snickers bars.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/