Looking for a wholesome weeknight meal that cooks in less than 20 minutes? We’ve got you covered with spicy catfish fillets and fresh Broccolini.
Yields: 4 Servings
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) catfish fillets, skin removed
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ pound fresh Broccolini, trimmed
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Garnish: chopped fresh oregano
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Sprinkle catfish with Cajun seasoning; place lengthwise down center of a large (17½x12½-inch) rimmed baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, lemon zest and juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Add Broccolini, stirring to coat. Place Broccolini on both sides of pan; add lemon slices.
- Bake until catfish are firm to touch and vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes. Garnish with oregano, if desired.