This baked pimiento cheese dip is great for serving at an evening gathering any time of the year!
Hot Pimiento Cheese Dip
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Write a review
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup jarred diced pimientos
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Toasted bread, pita chips, or sliced vegetables, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a medium bowl, stir together all ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into a 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake until golden brown and bubbling, approximately 20 minutes.
- Serve with toasted bread, pita chips, or sliced vegetables, if desired.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/