Lime and coconut give this Holiday Fruit Salad a bright tropical flavor.
Holiday Fruit Salad
Makes 6 to 8 servings
Write a review
- 4 clementines, peeled and sliced crosswise
- 2 grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and sliced crosswise
- 2 Bartlett pears, sliced
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh grapefruit juice
- ¼ teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- On a serving platter, arrange clementine, grapefruit, orange, pear, and strawberries. Sprinkle with pomegranate and coconut.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sugar and remaining ingredients until sugar dissolves. Drizzle sugar mixture over fruit.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/
Find more great recipes like this one in Taste of the South‘s December 2015 issue!