Herbed Compound Butter
Write a review
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, beat butter at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add shallot, parsley, chives, tarragon, and pepper. Mix until combined. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Place butter on a large piece of parchment paper. Roll into an 8x2-inch log, twisting parchment at ends. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Slice into ¼-inch slices. Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/