These easy, mini Herbed Cheese Biscuits pair well with almost any meal and are also perfectly scrumptious on their own!
Herbed Cheese Biscuits
Makes 24 biscuits
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese (3 ounces)
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 24-cup mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together butter, Cheddar, sour cream, and dried herbs. Gradually add flour, stirring until blended. Spoon dough by tablespoonfuls into prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan.
- Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.