Ripe, juicy tomatoes are some of the most prized Southern gems, and adding melon makes a perfect pairing for a fresh and delicious summer plate.
Heirloom Tomato Salad with Melon
Makes 4 servings
Write a review
- 4 to 6 sliced heirloom tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced cantaloupe
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons balsamic glaze
- 1/2 teaspoon flacked sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- On a serving plate, arrange 4 to 6 sliced heirloom tomatoes, 1 cup sliced cantaloupe, 1/2 cup sliced fresh mozzarella, and 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, as desired.
- Drizzle with 2 teaspoons balsamic glaze; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon each flaked sea salt and ground black pepper.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/