Use your favorite mustard-, vinegar-, or tomato-based barbecue sauce for these delicious grilled sausages.
Grilled Sausage Round
Makes 6 Servings
- 6 links fresh sausage (about 2 pounds)
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, plus more for serving
- Preheat grill to medium heat (300° to 350°).
- Arrange sausages in a spiral shape, using wooden skewers to hold them together. Lightly brush sausages with barbecue sauce.
- Grill sausages, covered, for 7 to 10 minutes. Flip sausages and brush with barbecue sauce. Grill, covered, until an instant-read thermometer registers 160°, 7 to 10 minutes. Carefully remove skewers and serve hot with additional sauce.