You will absolutely fall in love with these juicy, crunchy, and smoky sliders.
Grilled Sausage and Pineapple Sliders
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ⅛ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package smoked sausage*
- 9 (¼-inch-thick) slices fresh pineapple
- 1 (10-ounce) package Hawaiian sweet slider buns (9 buns)
- Fresh butter lettuce
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustards, mayonnaise, honey, and red pepper.
- Split sausage lengthwise and cut into 2½-inch pieces to fit buns.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat. Cook sausage and pineapple until browned on both sides, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Cook buns, cut side down, until just warmed, 1 minute.
- Spread mustard mixture on buns. Add lettuce, sausage, and pineapple. Serve immediately.
*We used Conecuh smoked sausage.