Paprika adds smoky flavor to this street food inspired grilled corn recipe. Pick up our summer issue for more cast-iron grill pan inspiration!
Grilled Parmesan Corn
Makes 8 servings
Write a review
- 8 ears fresh corn, shucked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Brush corn with oil, and sprinkle with salt and 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper. Heat a cast-iron grill pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add corn, and cook until slightly charred, about 8 minutes, turning every 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, zest, and paprika, stirring until smooth. Remove corn from skillet, and brush with mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper. Serve immediately.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/