Grilled Greek Corn
Write a review
- 6 ears fresh corn, in husks
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Spray grill rack with nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium heat (300° to 350°).
- Grill corn, in husks, turning every 5 minutes, until tender and husks are charred, approximately 20 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes. Remove and discard husks and silks.
- In a small bowl, stir together parsley, oregano, and mint. Spread each ear with approximately 1 tablespoon yogurt; sprinkle with approximately 1 tablespoon cheese and 4 teaspoons herb mixture. Serve immediately.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/