Grilled corn takes little effort and makes a delicious side to your barbecue or to a summer’s weeknight dinner. A twist on one of our grilling favorites, Mexican street corn, our Grilled Greek Corn has a tangy Greek topping that gives it an extra kick!
- 6 ears fresh corn, in husks
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 3⁄4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat grill to medium heat (300° to 350°). Spray grill rack with nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray.
- Grill corn, in husks, turning every 5 minutes, until tender and husks are charred, about 20 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes. Remove and discard husks and silk.
- In a small bowl, stir together parsley, oregano, and mint. Spread each ear with 1 tablespoon yogurt; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese and 4 teaspoons herb mixture. Serve immediately.