Grilled Goat-Cheese-Stuffed Figs with Prosciutto
Yield: 12 servings
Write a review
- 12 medium to large ripe figs
- 1⁄4 cup goat cheese
- 12 (5- to 6-inch) slices prosciutto 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Spray grill with nonflammable, nonstick cooking spray. Preheat to medium-high heat (400° to 450°).
- Cut a 1-inch slit in the side of each fig. Divide goat cheese into 12 equal portions. Insert 1 portion inside each fig. Wrap figs with prosciutto slices to secure goat cheese.
- Grill figs over direct heat until proscuitto is crispy, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey and vinegar. Drizzle over warm figs. Serve immediately.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/