Grilling the corn caramelizes the flavors, which takes this tasty Grilled Corn Salad dish up a notch.
Grilled Corn Salad
Makes 6 servings
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- ⅓ cup sliced red onion
- 1 (8-ounce) container multi-colored tomatoes, halved
- 1 English cucumber, cut into half-moon slices
- 1 (5-ounce) package baby arugula
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon lime zest
- ⅓ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat a large cast-iron grill pan over medium-high heat. Add corn; cook, turning frequently, until charred on all sides, about 8 minutes. Let cool slightly; cut kernels off cob, placing in a large bowl.
- To same large bowl, add bell peppers, onion, tomatoes, cucumber, arugula, basil, thyme, mint, and cheese, tossing to combine.
- In a small bowl, stir together oil, mustard, lime zest, lime and lemon juices, garlic, salt, and black pepper until combined.
- Toss corn mixture with desired amount of dressing.