This side dish will steal the show.
Grilled Corn on the Cob
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning*
- 6 ears corn, with husks
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Garnish: Cajun seasoning
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lime juice, and Cajun seasoning.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Cook corn, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides, 10 minutes. Remove from pan; let cool for 5 minutes.
- Peel husks back from the corn, removing silks and leaving husks attached. Cook until browned on all sides, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from pan and drizzle with mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with cilantro. Garnish with Cajun seasoning, if desired.
*We used Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning.