Smoky and sweet, this Glazed Bacon also makes a great party appetizer.
Makes 6 to 8 servings
Write a review
- 1 (24-ounce) package thick-cut bacon*
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line two rimmed baking sheets with foil. Top each with a wire rack; spray with cooking spray. Place bacon on racks in a single layer.
- Bake until bacon is partially cooked but not crisp, 30 to 35 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, mustard, and pepper. Brush honey mixture over bacon. Bake until crisp, 20 to 30 minutes.
- *We used Wright Brand Hickory Smoked Bacon.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/
Find more great recipes like this one in Taste of the South‘s December 2015 issue!