These Garlic Green Beans are equal parts elegant and effortless.
Garlic Green Beans
Yield: approximately 8 servings
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds haricot verts (French green beans), ends trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add green beans. Cook, stirring frequently, approximately 6 minutes. Add garlic, salt, and red pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until beans are tender, approximately 3 minutes more. Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice. Serve immediately.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/