Top your burger off with this delightful take on a traditional spread, or serve as an appetizer with your favorite choice of crackers. A favorite of our editor’s, this pimiento cheese is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
Fruit and Nut Pimiento Cheese
Yield: 3 and 1/2 cups
Write a review
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup diced pimientos
- 1⁄4 cup minced Vidalia onion
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing to blend.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pimiento cheese can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/
Recipe courtesy of Athena Russell, Florence, South Carolina