The Fourth of July calls for casual, crowd-pleasing dishes, and nothing says summer like a platter of burgers, hot from the grill. Celebrate this Friday with friends, family, and burgers—piled high with lots of toppings!
1. The Perfect Burger – Here, the classic burger is held to a higher standard with just a few simple pantry ingredients.
2. Bacon-Barbecue Burgers – Bacon, barbecue sauce, and pimiento cheese make this burger a standout.
3. All-Decked-Out Barbecue Burgers – Piled high with Fried Red Onion Strips and layered with melty cheese, these All-Decked-Out Barbecue Burgers are hard to beat!
4. Mini Bacon Blue-Cheese Burgers – These delicious mini burgers are easy to eat at gatherings and great for feeding a crowd.
5. Blue-Cheese Buffalo Burgers – Our Buffalo Mayonnaise gives these Blue-Cheese Buffalo Burgers the right amount of kick. Top them with grilled onions, serve them on onion rolls, and watch them disappear!