Fresh lemon adds the perfect tart touch to this incredibly easy icebox delight.
Easy Lemon Icebox Pie
Yield: 1 (9-inch) pie
Write a review
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- Garnish: whipped topping, lemon slices, fresh mint
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add condensed milk and lemon zest and juice, beating until combined. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon filling into prepared crust, smoothing top with an offset spatula.
- Cover, and refrigerate until firm, approximately 3 hours or up to 3 days. Garnish with whipped topping, lemon slices, and mint, if desired.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/