A great way to use up leftover ham, this Deviled Ham
is delicious served with mustard and pickles.
Yields: 3 cups
- 4 cups finely chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 11⁄2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Multigrain bread, stone-ground mustard, pickles, and ground black pepper, to serve
- In a large bowl, stir together ham, mayonnaise, green onion, mustard, hot sauce, garlic powder, and red pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 2 days. Serve with bread, mustard, pickles, and pepper, if desired.
Find more great recipes like this one in Taste of the South’s March/April 2017 issue!