This simple salad is a must to serve witha springtime lunch or as an appetizer.
Deviled Ham Salad
Makes About 2½ Cups
- 2 cups diced cooked ham (about ½ pound)
- ¼ cup diced white onion
- ⅓ cup diced celery (about 1 stalk)
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed
- light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce*
- Assorted crackers and pickles, to serve
- Garnish: chopped celery leaves
- In the work bowl of a food processor, combine ham, onion, celery, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire, zest, brown sugar, and hot sauce. Pulse until well combined, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Serve chilled with crackers and pickles. Garnish with celery leaves, if desired.
*We used TABASCO.