Your whole family will love these Deep-Dish Pizza Wedges.
Deep-Dish Pizza Wedges
Makes 8 servings
Write a review
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon plain yellow cornmeal
- 1 (8-ounce) can crescent rolls
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 8 slices pepperoni
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Divide oil and cornmeal evenly among wells of a 9-inch cast-iron wedge pan. Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles; press 1 triangle into bottom and up sides of each well in prepared pan.
- Divide mozzarella, pasta sauce, pepperoni, onion, and Parmesan evenly among wells.
- Bake until crust is golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Let cool in pan 10 minutes.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/