A dash or two of curry powder adds
richness and depth to egg salad.
Curried Egg Salad
Yields: Approximately 2 Cups
- 6 large hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Saltine crackers, to serve
- In a medium bowl, stir together eggs, mayonnaise, celery, green onion, curry, salt, and pepper. Cover, and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with crackers.
Find more great recipes like this one in Taste of the South’s March/April 2017 issue!