These fudgey no-bake chocolate-peanut butter treats are made with ingredients you have on hand, and they can be made in no time!
Crunchy Chocolate-Peanut Butter Granola Cookies
Yield: approximately 1 dozen cookies
Write a review
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups prepared granola
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- Place a large piece of parchment paper on a work surface.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, brown sugar, cocoa, butter, salt, and half-and-half. Cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils. Let boil 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Stir in granola and oats.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper; let cool until hardened. Store in an airtight container up to 3 days.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/