Classic rule of thumb in the South: bacon makes everything better. These Crispy Bacon Deviled Eggs are proof! The perfect combination of creamy and crispy makes these deviled eggs to die for.
Crispy Bacon Deviled Eggs
Write a review
- 4 slices bacon
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and halved lengthwise
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove from pan and chop; reserve rendered bacon fat in pan.
- Scoop egg yolks into a medium bowl, and mash with a fork. Add reserved bacon fat, mayonnaise, mustard, relish, and garlic salt; stir to combine. Fold in green onion and half of chopped bacon.
- Scoop filling into center of each egg white; garnish with remaining chopped bacon.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/