This quick and easy monkey bread with pumpkin pie spice and cream cheese makes a delicious breakfast or dessert!
Cream Cheese Monkey Bread
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Write a review
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 (7.5-ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 10- to 15-cup Bundt pan or tube pan with nonstick baking spray with flour. Set aside.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, add sugar and pumpkin pie spice, shaking to combine.
- Separate biscuits. Place 1 teaspoon cream cheese in center of each biscuit; fold up edges to encase cream cheese. Press edges together to seal. Place biscuits in sugar mixture, shaking to coat. Layer biscuits in prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together brown sugar and melted butter. Pour over biscuits.
- Bake until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool in pan 5 minutes. Invert onto a plate, and serve immediately.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/