Pecans add a nice crunch to this Cranberry Cheddar Cheese Ball.
Cranberry Cheddar Cheese Ball
Makes about 8 servings
Write a review
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded sharp white Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In the work bowl of a food processor, combine cream cheese, Cheddar, and cranberries; pulse to combine.
- Shape cheese mixture into a ball. Roll in pecans to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/
Find more great recipes like this one in Taste of the South‘s December 2016 issue!