Topped with crunchy chips, this creamy corn casserole will go fast at your next gathering.
Corn and Bacon Casserole
Yield: approximately 12 servings
Write a review
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 4 green onions, diced
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 (16-ounce) packages frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) package bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and green onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in cream cheese until melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in corn, bacon, sour cream, salt, and pepper. Spoon into prepared dish. Top with potato chips.
- Bake until browned and bubbly, 35 to 45 minutes.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/