This creamy no-fail fudge can also be made with peanut butter instead of cookie butter.
Cookie Butter Fudge
Yields: 25 pieces
- 2½ cups sugar 1 cup marshmallow crème*
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt 1 cup smooth Biscoff cookie butter
- ¼ teaspoon apple pie spice
- ½ cup toasted slivered almonds, chopped
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil, letting excess extend over sides of pan; spray with cooking spray.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine sugar, marshmallow crème, evaporated milk, butter, and salt. Cook over medium-low heat, whisking occasionally, until smooth, about 10 minutes. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes. Cook, stirring constantly to prevent scorching, until mixture begins to turn light brown, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add cookie butter and apple pie spice, stirring until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared pan, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with almonds. Let cool completely on a wire rack. Using excess foil as handles, remove fudge, and cut into pieces.
*We used Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Crème.