This Classic Pimiento Cheese is great on grilled cheese sandwiches, crackers, or served with crispy vegetables.
Classic Pimiento Cheese
Makes 3 servings
Write a review
- 2 cups shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- Crackers and pickles, to serve
- In a medium bowl, stir together Cheddar, cream cheese, pimientos, mayonnaise, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and red pepper until well combined. Serve with crackers and pickles, if desired.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/
Find more great recipes like this one in Taste of the South‘s January/February 2017 issue!