Your home will smell heavenly after these quick-and-easy Cinnamon-Pecan Puff Pastry Rolls come out of the oven.
Cinnamon-Pecan Puff Pastry Rolls
Makes 12 rolls
Write a review
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened and divided
- ½ cup plus
- ⅓ cup firmly packed light brown sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon plus ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup frozen cranberries
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff
- pastry sheets, thawed (2 sheets)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray. Place on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, beat 10 tablespoons butter, ⅓ cup brown sugar, and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon with a mixer at medium-high speed until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Spoon about 1 tablespoon butter mixture into each prepared muffin cup. Divide pecans and cranberries among muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, stir together remaining ½ cup brown sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave remaining 2 tablespoons butter 30 seconds or until melted.
- On a lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry sheets; brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with brown sugar mixture. Tightly roll each into a log. Cut each log into 6 slices; place slices in prepared muffin cups. Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Immediately invert onto a wire rack. Serve warm.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/
Find more great recipes like this one in Taste of the South‘s December 2015 issue!