Need a simple, satisfying dessert to serve on a hot summer’s night? This ice cream pie served with fresh, seasonal strawberries won’t disappoint!
Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
Yield: 1(9-inch) pie
Write a review
- 1⁄2 gallon strawberry ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- 1⁄2 cup quartered fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry syrup
- Working quickly, scoop ice cream into piecrust.
- Freeze until firm, approximately 2 hours.
- Just before serving, arrange strawberries over ice cream. Drizzle with syrup.
- Grab some bowls and a few big spoons and enjoy with friends on your front porch for the perfect summer treat!
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/