A sweet little afternoon snack that won’t leave you feeling guilty: Chocolate-Dipped Dried Apricots.
Chocolate-Dipped Dried Apricots
Yield: approximately 5 dozen apricots
Write a review
- 2 (4-ounce) bars bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 (4-ounce) bars white chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 (7-ounce) packages dried apricots
- Garnish: finely chopped roasted salted cashews
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Set aside.
- Melt chocolates separately according to package directions. Dip each apricot halfway in desired chocolate, letting excess drip off. Place on prepared pan.
- Spoon a small amount of melted chocolate into a resealable plastic bag. Snip a small hole in one corner of bag. (Do not seal bag.) Drizzle chocolate over apricots. Sprinkle apricots with cashews, if desired. Let stand until chocolate is set and apricots can be easily removed from wax paper, approximately 4 hours. Store in an airtight container up to 2 weeks.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/