Rotisserie chicken, creamy noodles, and buttery crackers come together in this succulent spaghetti casserole.
Yield: 10 to 12 servings
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 (16-ounce) package spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
- 1 prepared rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 2 (10-ounce) cans tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheese blend
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 sleeve buttery round crackers, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 3-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, celery, and garlic; cook until onion is translucent, 3 to 4 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, chicken, onion mixture, chicken gravy, tomatoes, cheese, salt, and pepper. Spoon into prepared dish. Top with crushed crackers. Cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Bake 20 minutes. Remove foil, and bake until top is browned, approximately 10 minutes more.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/