This Chicken Salad with Muscadines is perfect for a fall picnic.
Chicken Salad with Muscadines
Yields: 5 cups
- 1 pound smoked deli chicken
- 1 cup seeded, chopped muscadines
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lite soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger Lettuce leaves
- Garnish: assorted crackers
- In the work bowl of the food processor, pulse chicken until some chunks remain.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, muscadines, and green onion.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, soy sauce, sesame oil, pepper, and ginger. Add mayonnaise mixture to chicken, stirring until well combined.
- To serve, place a scoop of chicken salad on a lettuce leaf. Garnish with crackers, if desired.