Refrigerated crescent roll dough makes these rolls a snap to bake.
Cheesy Skillet Rolls
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- ½ cup shredded Gruyère cheese
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Garnish: chopped fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 10-inch cast-iron skillet with cooking spray.
- On a lightly floured surface, separate dough into triangles at perforations. Shape into balls.
- In a small bowl, stir together cheese, melted butter, thyme, salt, pepper, and cumin. Dip each dough ball in butter mixture, and place in prepared pan. Pour remaining butter mixture over rolls.
- Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving. Garnish with thyme, if desired.