Pimiento cheese, bacon, pizza dough—need we say more?
Cheesy Bacon Flatbread
Makes about 4 servings
- 1 (16-ounce) bag deli pizza dough
- 1 cup pimiento cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves
- 6 slices fully cooked center-cut bacon, chopped
- ¼ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- Ranch dressing, to serve
- Let dough rest at room temperature for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 450°.
- Stretch pizza dough into a 17×8-inch rectangle and transfer to a baking sheet. Spoon pimiento cheese on top of dough and spread using the back of a spoon or of set spatula, leaving a ½-inch border around edge. Sprinkle with spinach, bacon, and red onion.
- Bake until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Let rest for 2 minutes. Cut and serve warm with ranch dressing, if desired.