Frozen biscuits make it easy to bake a batch of our yummy Cheddar-Jack Biscuits in a pinch.
Makes 12 biscuits
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar-Jack cheese blend
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground red pepper
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 frozen biscuits, slightly thawed*
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In the work bowl of a food processor, combine cheese, garlic powder, red pepper, and salt. Process for about 30 seconds until cheese is finely grated and seasonings are well blended. Transfer mixture to a shallow bowl.
- Dip each biscuit in melted butter and then roll in cheese mixture. Fold biscuits in half and place in each muffin cup, open end up. Top biscuits evenly with any remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
*We used Mary B’s Southern Made Biscuits.