You’ll be amazed how delicious a four-ingredient recipe can be. Our Caramel Pecan Biscuits save you time without sacrificing flavor and comfort.
Caramel Pecan Biscuits
Makes 12 biscuits
- 12 frozen biscuits, slightly thawed*
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Dip each biscuit in melted butter and then roll in brown sugar. Fold biscuits in half and place in each muffin cup, open end up.
- Stir together remaining brown sugar and remaining butter. Add pecans, stirring until well-blended. Spoon a teaspoonful of pecan mixture between biscuits in each muffin cup.
- Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
*We used Mary B’s Southern Made Biscuits.