Sit back, relax, and enjoy all of the witch-worthy festivities with this Caramel-Apple Martini!
Yield: 4 drinks
Write a review
- 1 cup vodka
- 16 sour-apple hard candies, such as Jolly Rancher
- 1⁄2 cup prepared caramel sauce, such as Smucker’s Hot Caramel
- 2 teaspoons vermouth
- Place vodka and candies in a small bowl. Cover, and let stand overnight or until candies are dissolved.
- For each drink, swirl 1⁄2 teaspoon vermouth around a martini glass. Discard vermouth. Using a squeeze bottle, drizzle 2 tablespoons caramel sauce around the rim of glass.
- Fill a shaker three-quarters full with crushed ice; add 2 ounces infused vodka. Shake vigorously for 10 to 15 seconds. Strain into prepared glass. Serve immediately. Repeat for remaining martinis.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/