Butterscotch Pecan Personal Pan Cookies
Write a review
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1½ cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 (11-ounce) bag butterscotch morsels
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars at high speed with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Reduce mixer speed to low, and add flour mixture to butter mixture until just blended. Stir in butterscotch and pecans. Divide batter among 12 (4½-inch) cast-iron skillets, or place in 1 (12-inch) cast-iron skillet.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cookies cool for 10 minutes. Serve from skillets with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/