This super easy Butterscotch Bark is also delicious with buttery cashews.
Makes about 1 1/2 pounds
Write a review
- 3 (11-ounce) packages butterscotch morsels, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet morsels
- 1⁄3 cup chopped roasted salted peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup toffee bits
- 1⁄3 cup sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Set aside 1⁄3 cup butterscotch for garnish. Melt remaining butterscotch and chocolate together according to butterscotch package directions. Spread in an even layer on prepared pan. Sprinkle with reserved butterscotch, peanuts, and remaining ingredients. Let stand until set. Break into pieces; cover and store up to 2 weeks.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/