This yummy side is tangy and oh-so-tasty.
Makes 8 Cups
- 2 (12-ounce) bags fresh broccoli florets (8 cups), cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pound sliced thick-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 1 cup chopped apples
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup roasted salted sunflower seeds
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Garnish: roasted salted sunflower seeds
- In a large bowl, toss together broccoli, bacon, grapes, apples, red onion, and sunflower seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Pour mayonnaise mixture over broccoli mixture; toss until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with sunflower seeds, if desired.